Saturday, December 1, 2007

New and Noteworthy

Here are some new styles to drool over.


I love the Baker's Dozen Blouse, it's so delicate and has such beautiful feminine touches like the tea-stained lace, the silver trimmed blossom and the ivory appliques. Denim pencil skirt is very classy and versatile, it can go with almost any top in your wardrobe. Garnet Hill sells a similar one but I think I like this one better (Maybe it's psychological, I just get more gratification out of leaving my money in Anthropologie).

The Star Grass Dress is another stunner. It's perfectly romantic and flattering to the figure. Definitely in my wish list.
The Corsage tieback is lovely and comfy. It's a top that can be worn anywhere and yet it's not just a plane 'ol t-shirt.




Cute Cardigan...though I wonder if all those ruffles around the mid-rift will create that "Pregnant" look.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails