Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Anthropologie January 2008 Catalog

I'm always excited to see a new Anthropologie catalog arrive in the mail. Here are some pages from the January catalog I received yesterday.

This double page spread reminds me of the movie Running With Scissors. The nutty Doctor in the movie had a bunch of furniture spread out on his front lawn.
The feel and the colors of this catalog are very refreshing. Being January, I'm a little puzzled why the clothes are more Spring rather than Winter.

I don't know about the flowery dress. Looks to me like something left over from the sixties. Not all fashion deserves a revival. Point in case - the 80's.

Doolittle embroidered blouse, very feminine.

I love the above spread. It's so whimsical, with flying teapots and umbrellas floating beneath the arched bridge.


Definitely reminds me of my closet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails