Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dress for Spring

Happy new arrivals!
So many fresh looking styles have sprouted on the Anthro site. I'm happy to see some lively colors for a change, all the grays and beiges were getting on my nerves.

Among the new arrivals, there's a nice array of dresses. I don't know about you, but I always feel special when I'm wearing a dress.

Equinox Calling Dress
This one is definitely calling me, but I think it's beauty can only be fully appreciated in an exotic, tropical location.

Endless Chevrons Dress

Drifting By Dress


Caballo Falls Dress


Bayan Dress

Beda Dress
This one's got some lovely detailing that is hard to see in the picture. It's shapely and feminine, but I wonder if a white dress would make me feel a little too precious.

Sand-Skimmer Dress
A little mis-styled in my opinion. The top and the bottom look like
the belong on two separate dresses. There's something of Dr Quinn in it.

Blooming Lattice Cardigan

Curling Posies Cardigan
Definitely my color!

Dreaming In Green Skirt

Glassflower Cardi

5 comments:

None said...

Wow, they've got some great colors right now. I like almost all of it.

Lexilooo said...

I was in anthro last night! I love the blooming lattice cardigan...I didn't see it, so I guess I will have to go back :)

Glenda said...

I see what you mean about the white dress being too precious--perhaps add some shoes or accessories that are edgy? Cuff bracelets, caged sandals, bag with grommet detailing? Not sure if that's your style, but if it isn't, I think this dress would look sweet and simple with a pair of colorful ballet flats.

J. said...

Am absolutely loving all the bright colors that Anthro has. It's been so hard to find clothes I like this winter because every single color is fairly muted.

That Bayan dress might have to be mine.

Chrissy said...

The colors at Anthro have been gorgeous lately! So glad to see bright pops of color instead of the usual gray and black stuff I see all over NYC.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails