Tuesday, November 29, 2011

December 2011 Catalog and New Arrivals

The December catalog has a few promising pieces, but overall, I can't say that I'm too impressed. Some of it is just plain weird. Anthropologie really needs to work on a clear distinction between itself and Urban Outfitters.

I wish they would stop diluting the good stuff with hideous, shapeless, see-through, nylon rags. One day it will happen. I'm a believer!

In the meantime, here's December.









This dress is truly the belle of December.
It reminds me of Flora character in Cold Comfort Farm,
a movie which I adore for it's humor and style.








I'm confused by this piece. Is it two cardigans one on top of another, or is it just made to look like it? Can they be worn separately?





Trinket and Treasure Candlesticks


Homegrown Monogram Mugs

A Real Hoot Canister,
Wide Eyed Cookie Jar,
Biotroph Cookie Jar

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails