Sunday, March 31, 2013

Last Day For 20% Off Dresses


Today is the last day to get 20% off full price dresses at Anthropologie. 
I'm still undecided whether to take advantage of the discount and order the Bottlegreen Dress. I almost never  purchase Anthropologie items at full price, unless it's something I'm completely in love with and I'm sure it will not make it to sale in my size. The Bottlegreen Dress falls into that category. It's my favorite color and I love the broderie detail. What annoys me is that even with the 20% off, after shipping charges are added on, the dress goes back up to pretty much it's original price. So, do I wait till it goes on sale and hope it might still be available in my size, or do I order it now against my better judgement? I have till the end of the day to decide.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails