Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Anthropologie Masterpiece - Hidden Forest Maxi Skirt

One of the reason's I've been captivate by Anthropologie for years is because it's the only clothing brand that I know of, which provides me with a constant source of inspiration. I mean where else will I find an evening skirt with an owl on it?

When I came across the Hidden Forest Maxi Skirt on Anthropologie website, my mouth dropped open. This skirt, by Varun Bahl, is a masterpiece in my humble opinion. It'a available in regular and petite lengths and features intricate embroidered applique with a touch of whimsy.

Of course the price tag at $498 is not for the faint of heart. I plan to stalk the Hidden Forest Maxi in hopes that it might eventually go on sale. Hope lives eternal.

Anyone else as obsessed with this skirt as I am?

 






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails