Tuesday, September 15, 2009

E-bay Finds

Lately, I've been doing a lot of E-bay browsing for Anthropologie goodies from past seasons and I wanted to share some of my finds with you, dear readers. All of the links are for active auctions, so feel free click and bid!

Size 8


This seller is offering a really nice promotion to Breakfast at Anthropologie readers. Here are the details: "For your readers, we would be happy to offer a 25% discount of the final ending price of any item to anyone who finds us through your link. All they need to do is email us after winning and mention "Breakfast at Anthropologie"; we will promptly make the adjustment. "
Hurray! We love discounts! :-)



Fainting Sofa Blazer
Available in Sizes 2, 4, 6, 10





3 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhhh, that Applejack jacket is calling my name!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cute blog! Those are some gorgeous Anthropologie finds you discovered on ebay. Job well done! I love them all. :)

Mimi's Gamines said...

I relisted the "applejack" blazer! Enjoy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails