Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Arrivals

My favorites of the new arrivals.

Anemone Expanse Tee - $78

Upended Poppy Tee - $68

Grown In The Shade Top - $68
I always had a thing for 3/4 peasant sleeves.

Enveloped Petal Cardigan - $248


Blooms Revealed Cardigan - $128
Something different. This cardigan reminds me of what ladies might have worn in the 30's and 40's, an era that I am very much fascinated by for many reasons. Hopefully I will expound on this in a later post.

Vines & Buds Cardigan - $128

Horizon Line Dress - $138
This dress looks so sweet and feminine.

From The Green Cardi - $128

Night Blooming Dress - $158




2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi! I just found your blog- I love the night blooming dress too much for words. I tried it on last week to review it and simply had to walk out of the store owning it- highly recommend it. That green cardi is fantastic too.

http://fashionfoodfrivolity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails