Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Boden Treat

I've been patiently waiting for this sale and now it's here! 20% OFF Entire BodenUSA site, plus free shipping and free returns until Thursday! Yaaay!
Boden's Fall collection is gorgeous and practical and includes a perfectly scaled down Petite collection, Boden Limited Edition (refined styles in luxury fabrics such as silk and cashmere in limited quantities) and Maternity, on top of the previously familiar Women, Men and Mini Boded styles. What I also appreciate about Boden, is that it's one of the few places that I can find clothes made of quality fabrics, 100% wool, cashmere, silk and cotton.
Finally, I love how easy Boden makes it to select the right size by providing actual garment measurements, not only body measurements like most sites.

Here are some of my Fall favorites.

Flutter Top - 100% Silk

This one is from Boden's Limited collection. It's 100% silk and fully lined.
I can see this being a perfect cocktail party dress. It also coordinates perfectly

Another style from the Limited collection.
I love this cardigan in every single color!
It looks dressy enough to be a cover up at a special occasion.



Fun Skirt - I always look
forward to seeing what new appliqué designs
Boden will come out with for their Fun skirts.




Fairisle Cardigan - 100% Lambswool




Ok, enough posting, time to shop! I will post my favorites from Mini Boden soon.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails