Thursday, June 14, 2012

20% Off Boden Fall Preview


Many of you know, that after Anthropologie, Boden is my favorite place to shop. Last week, BodenUSA unveiled their Fall preview. You can pre-shop the preview with 20% OFF, plus FREE shipping and free returns till June 25th. 

In my earlier Boden-shopping days, I used to wait for better sales, such as 30% off or final sale, but in the past few seasons, I came to the conclusion that it's not worth to wait on the items I REALLY want, since by the time better discounts are offered, many items and sizes sell out. 

There are many retro-inspired silhouettes in Boden's Fall line, and I love the rich color pallet.  The styles are sophisticated with a lot of attention to detail.  Most items are available in a variety of colors and prints, making it easy to mix and match outfits. 
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails