Friday, June 1, 2012

Anthropologie June 2012 Catalog


I can't believe it's already June! May just whizzed by. 
The June catalog is up on Anthropologie.com with some worthy offerings.
I'm swooning over the Cut Lace Carryall. And it's got scallops at the top to boot!
My birthday is in July, do I see a new bag in my near future?

What are your favorites?

Parted Paisley Tank


Oleander Openwork Shift


Swallow Dive Halter


Beaded Slub Buttondown


Basketweave Tee


Sea Moss Maxi Skirt


Indigo Shoal Asymmetric Dress



Carolina Poncho


Marled Sweater Tank


Mariposa Lace Dress


Cut Lace Carryall


Capeside Top


Sierra Pitcher


Catalina Quilt


Georgina Bedding


Esperanza Bedding


Bouncing Teapot


Meadowsweet Dessert Plate







2 comments:

kristin said...

Oh, that bag is gorgeous!

Candice R said...

I'm actually swooning over the market tote next to the lace bag, it isn't for sale though... bah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails