Thursday, February 7, 2008

Boden Spring Catalog

Bodenusa.com is currently running a 10 % off all orders plus FREE shipping and FREE returns promotion. Here are some of my picks from the spring catalog.

Chic Textured Cardigan - This cardigan comes in four colors, and looks very cozy and playful. I love the oversize plush buttons.


Ruffle Cotton Dress - Also comes in white, coral and mole (a sort of dark brown). What I like about this dress is that it's not "loud", if you know what I mean, but at the same time it does not lack interest. The raised spots and the pintucks are a nice touch. I can think of many occasions when I might want to wear a feminine dress like this.



Every season Boden comes out with a variety of four Fun Skirts. I always look forward to these, as they are fun indeed.

Boden also has very cute kids and baby clothes, which I'm too lazy to put up right now. You can check them out at Bodenusa.com. Happy Spring shopping!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails