Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nelumbo Skirt

Hello Blog, it's been a while since I posted anything. I told myself no more posting till I catch up on my Photoshop work, but I just couldn't resist sharing this sweet little skirt with you. So breezy and summery, I could see myself wearing it with a white t-shirt (or any color t-shirt for that matter), in some sun drenched beach town like Cape May or Cape Cod or any other Cape. Summer, I'm so ready for you.

Nelumbo Skirt from Anthropologie


Anonymous said...

OMG--I love this blog. And you just helped me find a pair of (very) sold out shoes from Anthropologie. Knocking those off my wishlist now. Woohoo!

Sophie said...

I'm glad. Did you get the Nina T-Straps? They're so cute.

Emily Kimmel said...

I did! Thanks again. Yay!!


Related Posts with Thumbnails