Friday, November 9, 2012

Anthropologie Rare eBay Finds


I've unearthed a whole bunch of Anthropologie treasures on my latest eBay browse.
Ahh, the thrill of the hunt!
Enjoy! 

Libretto Blouse by Floreat
Size: 4

Size: 12

Size: L

Size: XS


Size: S

Size: Small
I have this one in my closet. It's my go-to cardigan for 
cold weather dressy occasions. You can't tell from the pictures, 
but it's got some metallic threads weaved into the pattern for a subtle touch of sparkle.

Size: L
Strangely enough, though this dress sold out in 2008, it can still be seen on Anthro site.

Size: 2

Size: 4


Size:  M

Size: 8 (NWT)
Size: 0 HERE

Size: 10


Size: 6

Size: 2



Size: 2



Size: 14



Size: 4

Size: XS

Size: 4/6



Size: Small
This skirt is usually pricey, but this is the best deal I've seen on it yet.
Current bid is $25

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails