Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lovely In Mint


I can't get enough of Mint! One day I'll do a count of how many items
in my closet fall into the Mint/Seafoam/Aqua category. I would estimate it at 60% of my clothes! So glad that these soothing shades can be found in abundance this season. 
To help me out with my mint cravings, Forever21 is currently offering 30 % OFF all sweaters with code SWEATER30. Since most sweaters at Forever21 are under $30 and many are under $25, the final price ends up being next to nothing! This promotion expires on 11/21. If you've recently come across anything lovely and minty, do let me know.








Kiera Tee - $88




Zigzag Sequin Tee - $99 (was $138)















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still LOVING mint! I think it's almost prettier in the winter than it was in the spring. So many great picks!!

thatdamngreendress said...

Mmmm...the ostrich pouf clip has been top of my party wishlist. Thanks for the awesome sweater suggestions!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails