Thursday, January 21, 2010

Anthropologie eBay Finds


Gilded Age Velvet Jacket by Elevenses
Size - XS
Starting bid - $35



Holly & Ivy Embroidered Cardigan by Moth
Size - Small
Buy it now price - $174 (or best offer)
I remember this cardigan from 2005, the "golden age" of Anthropologie.
It's got incredibly beautiful detailing. High quality embroidery, a velvet sash
and velvet trim around the edges.
If I could afford it, I'd be snatching it up myself.

Velvet Skirt by Odille
Size - 4
Starting bid - $33.76

Odille Velvet Petal Skirt
Size - 6
Starting bid - $9.99

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love that little cardigan! The detail is incredible, but at that price, no way can I afford it.

Robin said...

"...the "golden age" of Anthropologie."
It really was, wasn't it? :-)

sweetarchivia said...

Wow that Holly and Ivy cardigan is AMAZING!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails