Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reminiscing

I dug up some of my old, cherished Anthropologie catalogs and found this picture of Scalloped Notting Hill dining table and Madeline chairs. This here is a picture of my dream dining set. The look is reminiscent of French country antiques and is so romantic. When the table just appeared at Anthropologie with a price tag of $1,498, I stood in the store stroking it and drooling. I was hoping that eventually it would go on sale and/or I'd come into some fortune and it will move into my humble dwelling. Alas, it was not meant to be. As far as I know the table is no longer available at Anthropologie.

The Madaline chairs still appear on Anthropologie.com, selling for $248. A little steep for me. I have them saved in my wish list, and I'm waiting and hoping for the chairs to go on sale (Or for me to strike it rich, that would be fine too).

Another much coveted furniture piece from Anthropologie was this Petite Patchwork Dresser. Sadly it's no longer available at Anthropologie, but that doesn't stop us from admiring the unique and gorgeous craftsmanship.

I've come to the happy part of this post. The Velvet Amelie Sofa is now on SALE! This is another gorgeous piece of furniture. Everything from the ecru carvings to the deep blue lush velvet says "I am not your average Seaman's sofa". The original price was $2,898 and now you can make your apartment sing for $999.95, the price I paid for my Seaman's sofa! There is a $250 delivery charge, but that's to be expected.

1 comment:

Teresa @ good-grace said...

ooooo.... lovely! (so glad I found your blog!!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails