Monday, March 2, 2009

March 2009

How did Anthropologie know that the one thing I want to do right now, above anything else, is lay in the sun and lazily dip my fingers and toes in the warm blue water?

Ahhh, IF ONLY March looked like this in my neck of the woods.

Worries fall like dominoes? No, not exactly. We're in prime flu season here. Both my kids have been home for the passed week. It's a wonder my immune system is still holding up against the onslaught of their germs.

I have a friend who lives in Palm Beach and fantasizes about snow and winter sports. My husband tells me the grass is always greener on the other side, to which I reply "that's because there is NO grass here!" Just white. I can't even see my car under the snow hill it's covered by...

1 comment:

kat evans said...

Hi there! I stumbled upon
your blog and I must say
that I truly am glad I fell
into it! Like you, I'm SO
ready for some life to truly
"spring" up! Just one more
week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails