Monday, October 26, 2009

Soft Adornments

Oh, there's so much temptation on Etsy.com!
Here are some of my favorite, hand made soft adornments. As I'm sure I've said before, I'm in awe (didn't mean for that to rhyme) of creative people who manage to produce such beauty and grace with their own two hands!


Kanzashi Flower Clips and Brooches
by Petal Mix


Yellow Felted Necklace and Flower Pin - $30

Ivory Mohair Shawl - $40
This shawl is so poetic! There's something of Anna Karenina in it.
I can't get the image out of my mind.

Aqua Flower Scarf


Kanokwalee's
Whimsical, nature inspired goodies.

Enchanted Forest Crocheted Scarf - $75

Leaflets Garland Necklace/Scarf - $68

Petite Garland - $58


BabetteWorld

Lula Necklace


Troika Necklace


The Crochetarian
Coral Branch crocheted necklace - $35


Romantic Vintage Lace Adornments by
Tree & Kimball
Galatea Lace Necklace - $24

Ophira Earrings - $18


Knott Originals
Falling Leaves Scarf - $50



10 comments:

SubWife said...

Gotta teach you how to knit.

SubWife said...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5615152

This is what hubby drools over...

Sophie said...

I doubt I will ever produce anything wearable in the knitting department.

Did you get hubby addicted to Etsy too?

Laura said...

Don't you love it??

One of the sellers you mentioned, Tree & Kimball, is actually a designer for Anthropologie!!

Read an interview with her here:
http://elsita.typepad.com/thehiddenseed/2009/09/lisa-at-anthropologie.html

SubWife said...

Nah, we just ogle kirkwood guy.

Red Lipstick said...

I adore Etsy! I could get lost in there!

Heather said...

oh my! the lula necklace made me want to jump up and down! it is gorgeous!!

Annemarie said...

Just found your blog and love it- especially the name :) All of these pieces are gorgeous- makes me love Etsy even more! Looking forward to reading more posts :) XO

Lifeasahoosier said...

I love those BabbetteWorld necklaces....thanks for sharing!

Sunako said...

These are great finds! Thank you, Sophie!

My rationale for not learning to knit or crochet is that I wouldn't be supporting as many artists on Etsy if I could make these things myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails