Saturday, January 16, 2010

Granny Bags

Since my encounter with the Evolution Shoulder bag, in a natural progression of events, I ended up browsing for bags on the Internet, and while I was not successful in locating the coveted Evolution bag, I did make a few interesting discoveries. As you can see, I was going for a vintage "Granny" look.


Morgan Shoulder Bag by HOBO International.
Does this bag look familiar? Anthropologie used to carry it
in green and called it Green Tomato Satchel.



Lynn Satchel by HOBO
I like the rounded top and the gathers.




Robin Wallet by HOBO International
Cute and vintage looking, it's a perfect match to the HOBO bags.




Latico Vyntage CoinKeeper Tote


Bulga Garcon Shoulder Bag

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I love that Hobo International bag!

Sophie said...

ahh love the first bag

sunnypeaches.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails