Thursday, April 4, 2013

Big News And A Big Sale

You might have noticed that things have slowed down somewhat on this blog lately. Due to lack of available time and extreme sleep deprivation, I failed to share the good news with you sooner. On February 6th, I gave birth to our third child, a boy! He is the cutest, most delicious boy I've ever seen, and I'm not just saying it because he's mine. Trust me! 
From now on, I'll be referring to him on this blog as baby B. And so, baby B is the uncrowned prince of our household. We don't sleep, eat, and definitely don't blog without baby B's approval and more often than not, he has other plans for us. Any activity that does not include baby B is vetoed by him. But that's OK, because we're just happy to bask in his royal presence. At this very moment, he is stretching and whining in his sleep, as if to say "don't you dare blog, I'll be requiring your boob any minute". And so, I will have to cut this post short. 
I wanted to mention the HUGE Anthropologie sale that I'm so excited about and that I'm sure you've all shopped by now. Still, I can't resist posting a few of my favorite styles from the sale section. So here they are, in no particular order.

I'm obsessed with eyelets!

I must have this, simply because it's mint...and plaid!
It's just an all around awesome little trench.




Lots of Shoes, Bags, Jewelry  and other Accessories were also discounted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails