Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2007 Corsage Sweater Jacket Revival + FREE Shipping, No Minimum!

Browsing Anthropologie new arrivals, I notices a familiar item. I had to do a double take, as it's a blast from the past. I don't know what made Anthropologie decide to revive the  Corsage Sweater Jacket which was featured on the cover of Anthropologie 2007 Giving catalog, but I'm so excited that they did! What a treat! I hope we will be seeing more Anthropologie old hits revived in the near future.

Also, today only, Anthropologie is treating us to FREE SHIPPING with no minimum! Happy Birthday to me (yup, today really is my birthday! All kinds of wonders are showered unto the world on Sophie's birthday )! Use code JUSTBEACAUSE at checkout.

The Corsage Sweater Jacket is made of boiled wool and is priced $148.

Here's an image of the 2007 Giving catalog cover.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails