Friday, February 3, 2012

Tea Collection Spring Arrivals

One of my favorite kids clothing companies is the Tea Collection.
Each collection is inspired by a different country, and all feature beautiful, vibrant prints that kids look phenomenal in. When I received my very first order from Tea, the first thing I noticed was that the quality is really top notch. The cotton fabric used in making Tea clothes is of  good weight, not cheapy stuff that falls apart after a few washes. Some of the outfits I bought were made of silky soft Pima cotton.
I also love that each season Tea makes coordinating outfits for all ages, both for boys and girls. That's  very handy when it comes to planning a family portrait session and of course if you just like to have your kids match.

You can  enter to win a $250 gift certificate to Tea Collection and a Bali Inspired wardrobe set.

Bali Inspired Spring Arrivals 















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails