Friday, October 5, 2012

New Anthropologie Arrivals + Redesigned Website


This morning Anthropologie.com greeted me with a brand new look. When I scrolled over the New Arrivals tab, an expended menu opened, showing me various new arrivals categories, including a category entitled New This Week. This category included fresh arrivals in clothes as well as home decor. The website is now wider, taking up the entire screen on my laptop. The thumbnails also doubled in size, which I find very convenient. 
Here's a screen shot.

The individual product page has been redesigned as well, with large pictures occupying the center of the page and the description and sizes appearing on the left. Takes a bit getting used to, but overall, I think it's an improvement.


New arrivals that caught my eye.












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails