Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Anthropologie Inspired

I'm sure I don't have to tell you, that the allure of Anthropologie is not just about the clothing. It's the creativity, the artistry, and the attention to detail that saturates every aspect of the store, from display design to catalogs and, of course, clothing design.

Anthro posted a video on their channel that shows the incredible effort that went into creating the 2015 Gift Book.



Here are some pages from the gift catalog, which I am sure you've already seen.

Gifts for her.


On one hand I feel that it is simply crazy to go through all that trouble just to sell some more stuff, but on the other hand, I can't help but feel inspired by all the creativity and talent that goes into it.

And there's also the store windows and display design. There's  no other brand that I know of, with such magical ambiance in its stores. For me, the Anthropologie store is a destination even if I don't buy anything. Simply, feasting my eyes on the elaborate, one-of-a-kind displays and inhaling the air, fragrant with the scent of candles is enough of a pick-me-up.



home_sweet_home_princeton_overview_text1



anthopologie-window-4

So head to your nearest Anthropologie store to chase away those post holidays blues!


Disclaimer: Neither this post nor any of the content on this blog is endorsed by Anthropologie. Enter the store at your own risk :-).


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails