Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Calling All Anthropologie Shoppers



I really like the color and the flower applique of this blazer, but the sleeves look plain weird to me.
No Anthropologie store in New York has this blazer in stock, so trying it on is not an option.
Is there anyone out there who owns or has tried on the Anthropologie Fainting Sofa Blazer?
I would love to see a picture of a person wearing it, or at least hear some feedback on it. I want to know if this blazer runs true to size? Anthropologie seems to have a pretty wide swing in size measurements. I have three Anthropologie jackets; one in size 0, one in size 2 and one in size 4. It's annoying that there's no consistency in sizes. Also I want to know the length of the sleeves. I wonder if I can have them reconstructed to look a little more "In this Era". If anyone has any information on this blazer, please post it. Thanks!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails