Thursday, November 4, 2010

Kids UMI Shoes Sale

Don't know how many of you shop for kid's shoes, but if you do, you know that GOOD shoes are always expensive. In fact, good kid's shoes cost as much as mommy's shoes, except, unlike mommy, kids grow out of their shoes way darn fast. I'm always looking out for good deals on kid's name brand shoes like Primigi, Stride Rite, Umi, etc. If I find something really good for an amazing price, I don't mind buying a larger size than what my kids currently wear because I know they will need them sooner or later.

Anyhow, I was very excited to find that Houtelook is starting a four day sale today on kids UMI shoes. I'm always happy to find Umi shoes for a bargain price because they are made of very soft leather, have well padded foot-bed and are always super comfortable right out of the box.

$27.59 (Original price $55)



Sizes are going so darn fast!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails