Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Adorned

Anthropologie does know how to tempt a girl. ADORNED accessories catalog arrived in the mail today, what a treat!
Spearmint Tote

Make-Believe Tote - $588
Yaiks! Are the demographics of an Anthropologie customer moving up?
Chockablock boots - $348

Kisslock Tote - $188
Every kisslock bag I've ever owned was tiny. I love that this tote has the gorgeous retro shape while at the same time being plenty roomy for all those 300 things I can't leave home without. The price tag is a bit intimidating, hope this tote is still around for my birthday.

Scalloped Spat Boots - $298
Continental Clip Boots - $298

Portraiture Wrap - $48
So lovely and feminine. As always, I'm a total sucker for anything aqua.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was delighted to get this in the mail yesterday. So many beautiful pieces I would love to adorn myself with! Oh how you tempt me so Anthropologie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails